Buccaneer Season Passes
Save money by purchasing a Buccaneer Sports Pass. Admission to all regular season home events would cost upwards of $250, for example, attending football games alone would cost more than $50
Adult Season Pass $150
Student Season Pass (K-12) $75
- Buccaneer Sports Pass will allow admission to all “regular season” home athletic events. Pre-season, inter-season tournaments and post-season athletic events are excluded for the “Buccaneer Sports Pass”.
- Passes are non-transferable. Attempts to allow others to use your pass will be grounds for revocation of the pass.
- Passes must be presented at the gate for admission to the athletic event. Please do not expect our gate collectors to remember that you have a Buccaneer Sports Pass.
- All sales are finals. Deposits are non-refundable.
- No refunds/vouchers will be issued for games missed for any reason.
- Lost passes can be replaced at the cost of $5.00
Buccaneer passes can be purchased from our athletic department. Please see Coach O’Quinn to purchase a Buccaneer Sports Pass.
Purchase your Buccaneer Sports Pass and come out to support our student-athletes. Go Bucs!!
In order for any athlete to tryout for any sport, they must have all of the listed items turned in prior to trying out.
FHSAA Sports Physical EL2 Form
FHSAA EL3 Form
Minimum 2.0 GPA
Signed Athletic Code of Conduct
$10 Participation Fee (non-refundable) one fee per school year
Signed tryout contract (if applicable)
Please note that each sport may requires additional money for items used and needed during season.
There are three online courses that all students and coaches must take per FHSAA. They are attached below. These courses can be watched as a team.
All coaches must also take the following course:
On behalf of the Branford High School Athletic Dept. thank you for your interest in our athletic programs. We encourage students at our school to become a student-athlete and join a variety of sports programs that BHS has to offer. BHS is an FHSAA member and currently offer 13 sports programs, with competition levels of middle school, JV & Varsity. As a dept. we expect our student athletes to strive for excellence in the classroom and on the playing field. Our goal as an Athletic Dept is to provide the student-athlete with an atmosphere of hardwork, competitiveness, sportsmanship, teamwork, school pride all while growing men and women of integrity.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any questions please reach out!
Alex O'Quinn-Athletic Director
Follow BHS Athletics on Social Media!
Please take advantage of the following media platforms that BHS Athletic Dept. uses to promote and provide information pertaining to ALL Athletics. Consider joining/adding these so that you and your family can stay up to date with all current Bucs Athletics Info!
Remind - Free in the App Store. Code: bbsports19 or Text "Code" to 81010
- BranfordBuccaneerVolleyball, BranfordBuccaneerFootball, BranfordBaseball, LadyBucsBasketball, BranfordHighSchoolGirlsWeightlifting, BoysBuccaneerBasketball,